How can our site help you to learn about taking better care of your hair:
1. learn about foods that are good for your hair
2. learn about home remedies that are good for your hair
3. learn how to properly wash, condition, and dry you hair
4. learn about trimming
5. learn lots on how to keep you hair healthy & beautiful
6. learn alos how to take care of dreadlocks
We are wild about hair!!!!
We Love it!!!!
We love all the types and colors!!!!!
It can be so beautiful and fun!!!
Take care of your hair!!!!!
Lovin My Locs Hair Services
We are San Francisco Bay Area, CA #1 Dreadlocking Hair Care Business
Lovin My Locs Hair Services offer professional & convenient hair locking services in the comfort of the client’s home. Our business can help its clients with:
1. starting new dreadlocks
2. maintaining their dreadlocks
3. transforming wild, disorganized dreadlocks into locs that are neat, uniform, presentable, and manageable
4. getting their natural hair braided
5. getting natural or synthetic braids removed
6. getting their natural hair twisted or coiled
7. helping their hair to look beautiful & healthy
8. remove your dreadlocks
– We offer 1-hour dreadlock consultation by phone to U.S. residents.
Visit our site for more info http://www.lovinmylocs.blogspot.com/
Contact us by email LovinMyDreadlocks@hotmail.com
– Follow our “Dreadlocking with Ten Nebula” site on Twitter
– Make time to “Like Us” on Facebook
Make you appointment today
Thanks for your business!!!!
- Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the body, second only to bone marrow.
- 35 meters of hair fibre is produced every day on the average adult scalp.
- The average scalp has 100,000 hairs. Redheads have the least at 80,000; brown and black haired persons have about 100,000; and blondes have the most at 120,000.
- 90% of scalp hairs are growing and 10% are resting.
- It is normal to lose 100 hairs per day from the scalp.
- You must lose over 50% of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone
- Thyroid imbalance and iron deficiency are reversible causes for hair loss.
(Taken from University of British Columbia Hair Research and Treatment Centre –
(Photo credit: /blackgirllonghair.com)